Dr. Kazem Abal
has been an active proponent and practitioner of the fields of psychology, psychotherapy, hypnotherapy and counseling therapy for over eighteen years. He received his Bachelor's Degree in Psychology with a minor in Social Work from Kuwait University in 1981. He received his Master's Degree in Vocational Counseling from Michigan State University, USA in 1983 and his Doctor of Philosophy degree in Guidance and Counseling from the University of Hull, United Kingdom in 1993. Dr. Abal is the director and head psychotherapist of Al-Razi Center since he founded it in 1994. A published author , his books are entitled Mental Health and Daily Problems and Child Psychology in Media Communication, both released in 1996, which are now required textbooks for the College of Basic Education
(Ph.D, Counselling Psychology)
- BA in Psychology, Kuwait University, 1981.
- Master, Vocational Counseling, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, USA, 1983.
- Ph.D., Counseling Psychology, Hull University, United Kingdom, 1993.
- A professional Member of Michigan Counseling Association, USA since 1983
- Member of British Counselling Association
- Member of American Counselling Association
- Member of British Society of Experimental and Clinical Hypnosis
- Director and founder of Al-Razi for psychological Counselling
- Psychotherapist, Hypnotherapist, Psychological Counselor,Al- Razi for Psychological Counselling.
- Psychology of Mass-Communication, 1996
- Mental Health, 1996.
- Psychological Counselling, Concepts, Theories, Application. 2012.
- Human biological behavior, 2005.
- Psychology of Language, 2006.
- Conference, National Council Of Hypnotherapy, 2001.
- Diploma in clinical and advanced hypnosism, Washington school of clinical and advanced hypnosis,2001.
- Diploma in stress counseling, Washington school of clinical and advanced hypnosis, 2001.
- Conferece, British association for counseling , Warwick university,1995.
- Conference , British society of experimental and clinical hypnosis,april 1997.
- Workshop, Bsech, 1998.
- BSECH and BS of medical and dental hypnosis, may 2000.